What we have to offer:
- Extensive library of educational and recreational resources on women’s and gender issues.
- Members available for support, to answer questions, or just talk during Center hours.
- Comfy couches for relaxing or watching TV!
- An area to facilitate discussion and support for women’s, gender, and diversity issues on and off campus
- An alternative space on campus for doing your homework, eating lunch, or hanging out!
- Come on board and minor in gender studies. For further information, go to Bentley University Gender Studies
Our Mission Statement:
To promote and enhance the academic achievements, professional performance, and personal development of women and men at Bentley College by striving to create a more inclusive and supportive environment by encouraging, understanding, and acceptance among a diverse community of men and women.
Please look through our 2010 brochure, which highlights our membership and some of the many giving opportunities we have.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact the Women’s Center at 781-891-3112 or stop by LaCava 120. We welcome your comments and feelings about our center.